EXTENDED TELEMARKETING CAMPAIGN FOR THE LARGEST POLISH SAP IMPLEMENTATION PROVIDER
BCC is an independent consulting company specializing in services relating to SAP systems and IT outsourcing. BCC is one of the largest SAP implementation company in Poland and one of the biggest SAP consultancies in Central Eastern Europe (200 SAP consultants). . BCC partners with SAP from 1995, and since 2009 it is a SAP Gold Partner.
Support the brand entrance and development on the Scandinavian market;
Establish meetings with potential clients;
Enable direct communication and interaction with Scandinavian companies;
Increase client portfolio through direct collaboration with end clients and through partnerships with IT services providers;
Increase brand and services awareness on the Scandinavian market;
Identify large enterprises in various industries that already have in place SAP technologies;
Prospects reluctant to partner with a company from a foreign country due to the misconception that remote SAP consulting is difficult;
Gather market insights about other technologies similar to SAP used by companies.
NNC’s marketing professionals implemented the campaign through four main activities – prospect research; emailing; LinkedIn messaging, and telemarketing.
The prospect research included both verticals – end customers and SAP services providers – and was focused on identifying decision makers and their extended contact details.
NNC composed custom email messages, launched and supervised the direct email campaigns.
Our experienced direct marketing specialists maintained the communication with prospects in order to set-up face-to-face or phone meetings for BCC’s representatives. Follow-up campaigns were also included at this activity.
- Some of the activities our marketing team performed at this stage were:
- Set-up new LinkedIn account;
- Research companies from the target market and identify decision makers;
- Enroll in industry-specific LinkedIn groups;
- Developing outreach messages;
- Sending direct messages to prospects, reply and follow-up messages, and setting up meetings;
- Reports on answers and opportunities.
- As BCC required an extended approach for the telemarketing campaign in order to gather many specific data from the market, NNC’s telemarketing campaign comprised:
- Phone script writing and adjusting;
- Decision makers contacting, and follow-up;
- Answers reporting.
In 4 months of collaboration, NNC Services generated 15 business opportunities (leads),
one of them turned into a contract for BCC; NNC managed to identify and define the prospects’ interest in BCC’s services.