INCREASE ONLINE VISIBILITY FOR AN APPLICATION SECURITY SERVICES PROVIDER
Security Innovation is an Application Security services provider based in the USA. Security Innovation offers a range of services that help organizations reduce application risk – whether that means finding vulnerabilities in a specific application, building internal security expertise or awareness, identifying high-risk applications, or trying to get at confidential data. They work with big Fortune 1000 type organizations from the IT industry but also from Financial/Insurance, Energy, Retail or Healthcare industries. Security innovation came to us being introduced by a long term client of NNC Services.
The client needed to increase online visibility and awareness for its webinars, white papers, E-courses, solutions and ultimately generate leads. More specifically, the client wanted to build an online community around its brand, in order to increase brand awareness.
Expand our client’s network of connections, allowing it to directly reach more people from the target audience and engage with them;
Create awareness regarding client’s brand and services;
Drive traffic to the Security Innovation website;
Ultimately generate leads;
Position Security Innovation as an expert in its field.
NNC conducted LinkedIn Networking activities:
- Start discussions in groups to raise awareness
- Monitor discussions in groups to identify opportunities
- Monitor Questions and Answers section to spot opportunities
- Organize polls
- Post news in groups
NNC Services created and managed Security Innovation’s LinkedIn group:
- Invited people to join
- Suggested discussion topics
- Interacted with members
- Research bloggers writing on IT security topics
- Post comments on their blogs
- NNC Services managed content for Security Innovation’s Twitter account
- NNC Services promoted Security Innovation’s webinars, events, white papers and E-courses
The client needed a great number of tasks to be performed in a small number of hours, thus resulting in a fragmented activity.
In addition, the customer didn’t permit us to access and use its social networks, preferring to do -itself most posting. Thus we had little control over the results, which made it difficult to interact in social media.
Another challenge was generated by our client’s field of activity. The terms in this area are highly technical and we had to find a way to integrate them in the campaign in a comprehensive way for less technical decision makers.
- An increase in website visits: from an average of 2000 to an average of 3500 over a period of 12 months.
- NNC created a community with 150 members within Security Innovation LinkedIn group
- The number of Twitter followers doubled
- Promotional activities became a constant website traffic source